Skip to main content

Before and after marriage

Before - You take my breath away.
After - You're suffocating me!

Before - Twice a night.
After - Twice a month.

Before - She loves the way I take control of a situation.
After - She called me a controlling, manipulative, egomaniac.

Before - Saturday Night Live.
After - Sunday night football.

Before - He makes me feel like a million dollars.
After - If I had a penny for every stupid thing he's done...

Before - Don't Stop.
After - Don't Start.

Before - The Sound of Music.
After - The Sound of Silence.

Before - Is that all you are eating?
After - Maybe you should just have a salad.

Before - Game for a Laugh.
After - The Weakest Link.

Before - It's like living a dream.
After - It's a nightmare.

Before - Turbocharged.
After - Needs a jump-start.

Before - We agree on everything!
After - Doesn't she have a mind of her own?

Before - Victoria's Secret.
After - Fruit of the Loom.

Before - Feathers & handcuffs.
After - Ball and chain.

Before - Idol.
After - Idle.

Before - He's lost without me.
After - Why can't he just ask for directions?

Before - When we're together, time stands still.
After - This relationship is going nowhere.

Before - Croissant and cappuccino.
After - Toast and instant coffee.

Before - I can hardly believe we found each other.
After - How the hell did I end up with someone like you?

Comments

mehak said…
nice hilarious piece and absolutely true!!!!
my personal exp..lolzz!!!
Sangeet said…
please share some of your experiences here, would definitely love to know about it from a married woman lolss
anne sophie said…
I like your writing ... for my personal experience, I still have lots of good things ahead marriage!
oups ... you missed a paragraph your text ...
before: erotic
following: neurotic ...... lol
good continuation!

Popular posts from this blog

Men - As described by Women

--Men Are Just Happier People-- What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and thin k of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress Rs.10000. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If s...

IPL or Election or Recession???

I was wondering, what would attract people's attention more now? Would it be IPL or would it be Elections or the ongoing Economic Crisis along with Recession?? Personally I would be following all three. Reasons being : -  1. They say You are a True Indian Male only if you are a Die-Hard Cricket Fan and fortuantely I am one and also a Big Supporter of Mumbai Indians. I know that they dint even made it to the semi's in the 1st edition of IPL but still they are "The Team" to reckon with. Sachin "The God of Cricket" Tendulkar is fit and in form. And if He alone is not a good enough reason for opponents to fear, they have Zaheer - Arguably the best left arm seamer today, Bhajji - Spin WIzard, The New Kid on the Block - Duminy, The Old War Horse - Jayasurya, The Ever Reliable - Bravo, to name a few. 2. I would be casting my vote for the 1st time. We, the Youth make up a majority of one billion plus population, but how many of us  vote? We complain about bad roads,...

100 Truths..

Someone Dared me to write 100 Truths about me, so Here I am doing it 1. Last beverage: Slice 2. Last phone call: Received-Garima!, Dialled- Tinu Bhaiya.  3. Last text message: Angel... to inform that none of her friends chatted wuth me. 4. Last song you listened to: Sahiba Sahiba from Har Dil Jo Pyaar Karega 5. Last time you cried: 3 Days backt... HAVE YOU EVER... 6. Dated someone twice: Hehe...NO! 7. Been cheated on? No 8. Kissed someone & regretted it? No... 9. Lost someone special? Yes 10. Been depressed? Yes. Many a times... 11. Been drunk and threw up? No LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS: 12.Sky Blue 13.Baby pink 14.Black HAVE YOU: 15. Made new friends: Yes 16. Fallen out of love: No 17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, been a long time though I think... since I did that! 18. Met someone who changed you: Yes, for the better and for the worse... 19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes, some... 20. Found out someone was talking about you: Positive... Yes Few. Negative-plenty 21. Kis...